Sed pede ullamcorper amet ullamcorper primis, nam pretium suspendisse neque, a phasellus sit pulvinar vel integer.
1) How do you reach Limbang ?
You can reach Limbang by AIR, SEA and BUS .
1) By air is from Miri, 2 flights per day whereas from Kota Kinabalu is 3 flights per WEEK.
2) By sea is from Labuan island, one in the morning and another one in the afternoon.
3) By bus from Kota Kinabalu. one way per day.
2) What to bring ?
Bring enough clothing for 2 nights at camp 5, sandal for boat ride, hiking shoes for hiking, water, hat, sun block, small backpack
for climbing, inflated pillow, blanket and flash light. The rest of your luggage can be sent by air cargo to Mulu at Rm70 per luggage.
3) Do I have to bring mosquitoes net ?
Mulu is not a mosquito infested disease area so there is no need to bring one. However if you insist on to have you one, you can rent it at Camp 5 from house keeper.