1) How do you reach Limbang ?
You can reach Limbang by AIR, SEA and BUS .
1) By air is from Miri, 2 flights per day whereas from Kota Kinabalu is 3 flights per WEEK.
2) By sea is from Labuan island, one in the morning and another one in the afternoon.
3) By bus from Kota Kinabalu. one way per day.
2) What to bring ?
Bring enough clothing for 2 nights at camp 5, sandal for boat ride, hiking shoes for hiking, water, hat, sun block, small backpack
for climbing, inflated pillow, blanket and flash light. The rest of your luggage can be sent by air cargo to Mulu at Rm70 per luggage.
3) Do I have to bring mosquitoes net ?
No need because there are not many mosquitoes at Mulu. However, you can rent one or bring one if you want.